Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 4 Rollover Blues + Week 5: Office Rollovers



  • Photos from our Christmas/6 months shoot arrived. I need to frame them and add them to our wall of fame along with a couple pieces of "art" I already have framed.
  • Create and order Shaun's Valentine's gift, a photo book from Mypublisher.com. I got a code for a $10 book from The Today Show's "Jill's Steals and Deals!"
  • Write in Logan's baby book for month 7 before he turns 9 months old!
  • Transfer my cell's photos to my computer.
  • Schedule 3 contractor quotes for my ever-growing list of home projects that I can't DIY.
  • Schedule a haircut. and color!
  • Bake quiches for the new mommas in my life. 
As for those nagging to-do's that continue to be pushed down the priority list...they once again were pushed to the bottom of the list. So, today is Monday and I am going to do what is left of this list.
Today, I am going to add frames to my family wall.
Today, I am going to order Shaun's Valentine's photobook.
Tonight, Shaun and I are going to write in Logan's baby book.
Tonight, I am going to bake and freeze quiches.
This afternoon, I am going to schedule my haircut and color.
This afternoon, I am going to schedule contractor quotes.

Week 5: Office Part Duex
Last week in Target I saw a cute apartment sofa and two ottomans.  I want to buy them and began to fill up the office. I also have rollover to-do's.

  • Paint office chair legs.
  • Make sawhorse desk.
Wish me better luck this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment