Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 4: Loose ends

This week is the week I finally cross off all those little nagging to-do's that keep sliding to the bottom of the list.
Last week, I stopped just researching playgroups and classes for my little man and I. I joined a playgroup and attended and I signed up for a Swim class. Our first class is this Thursday. Also, keeping the social train rolling, I'm going to my cooking club this Wednesday (it was cancelled last week due to the snow storm). On Friday, we're heading back out to the cabin. My parents had to leave for North Dakota yesterday, so they won't be there. Shaun and I are hosting a few friends to enjoy the snow and race the cross-country ski 50k.

Week 4:

  • Photos from our Christmas/6 months shoot arrived. I need to frame them and add them to our wall of fame along with a couple pieces of "art" I already have framed.
  • Create and order Shaun's Valentine's gift, a photo book from Mypublisher.com. I got a code for a $10 book from The Today Show's "Jill's Steals and Deals!"
  • Write in Logan's baby book for month 7 before he turns 9 months old!
  • Transfer my cell's photos to my computer.
  • Schedule 3 contractor quotes for my ever-growing list of home projects that I can't DIY.
  • Schedule a haircut. and color!
  • Bake quiches for the new mommas in my life. 
Oh, it will feel so good to end the vicious cycle of to-do-this-week rollover of these pesky items.

No comments:

Post a Comment