Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week 2: Project 2

Last week I de-cluttered my office. I moved things to storage. I threw things away. I shoved things in the closet. I now have the required workspace for working, but it is a far cry from a space I'd actually want to spend some time in. I did take a trip to the Home ReSource Center and Home Depot. I purchased spray paint for a little leg painting project I have up my sleeve. I also purchased two saw horses to make a trendy little desk. Alas, for another day (anyway I need to secure actual work to do within the workspace fist).

Week 2: This week I am going to finish sending out our Christmas Cards. Which now should just be referred to as Holiday Cards, or perhaps Winter Cards?
I'm also planning a little scouting trip to price out a new electric range and fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment