Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Mama turned Grandmama

My mom's pretty much the best. She thinks I'm endlessly funny, even when I'm not. She takes me on spa days and turns me into a lady that lunches. She can just think of a memory and begin to laugh unprompted. She's always, always supported every dream I've ever had and has even given me a pep talk or two, even when I would never admit that I needed one. Heck, she even moved her vacation dream home from "somewhere warm" to Montana, which I'm endlessly thankful for. Bottom line: she's fun and she loves my little man to the moon (and finds him endlessly amusing, even when he's not). What do you get a gal like that on her birthday? Enter Pinhole Press. You know that I have approximately 20 photos for every day that Logan has been on this earth and approximately 19 of them are worthy of higher ground than my computer files. I made my mom/grandma a calender starring her grandson. Everyone can expect photo books for Christmas, including a gift for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment